Rules of return
The buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 calendar days and return the item. In case of returns complete payment for the product is refund!
- By refusing the products, the purchase amount will be credited to the bank account, from which was made the payment of the order, within 15 days from the date of reception of products.
- If refusing the products, money for delivery will also be refunded, but not for return shipping.
If the item is Custom made, it can't be returned. (Cabinet of Ministers Regulation No. 255 of 20 May 2014, "Provisions on a Distance Contract", point 22)
Conditions for returning products:
- Item must be send it back complete, how is delivered by the vendor, including all product components - otherwise returning of products may be refused.
- If you will decide to return the order, please log in to your Profile - in the order history please choose the order, press Details, choose the item you want to return and send the message. (If you don't have a profile, please write to email@example.com)
- Returnable products must be sent to the following address:
A.Deglava Street 124-48
Riga, LV -1082
If you are from Latvia, you can also return the order:
To Omniva Parcel Service – Rīgas A.Deglava 67 Rīgas Deglava ielas Maxima XXX pakomāts m.t. +371 29758835
By starting to use the purchased product, the buyer certifies that it meets the order and the product cannot be returned.
According to the condition of sixth part of Paragraph 12 of the Consumer Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia “a consumer shall be liable for maintenance of the quality and safety of the goods during the time period for exercising the right of withdrawal”, due this ossollo.com reserves the right of the purchaser to refuse, to exercise the rights, if the product is used and/or broken.
Product descriptions and pictures have informative nature. Using of provided information does not establish legal relationship between visitors of the online store and its developers. Prices and products in the online store may be changed without notice. We do not guarantee complete accuracy of the information available.
Shopping in the online store “ossollo.com” is regulated by the 28th of May 2002 Cabinet of Ministers regulations No 207 “Regulations of distance contract”.